You're at .... The Write Place
This is the Write Place for you if you enjoy the written word. Our stories are the way we make sense of our lives and how we explain ourselves to other people. These offerings may simply be the retelling of a family adventure, the passing on of a life lesson or a fanciful imaginary tale - all are meant to be shared.
The Funnel Cloud
Chapters 4 & 5
Diary of a Knee Replacement
A Friendly Fable
Marc With a "C"
The Cottage in Winter
Become a Scruffy Plume Author ...
If you have stories and/or poems that you have written and would like to have your work read by others, we can help by providing your own Author's Page on our site. Check out the submission information and then write, write, write.
Why Publish on the Internet?
Publishing on the internet is not a replacement for print media. It simply provides another avenue for both writers and readers to exchange ideas and information.
What are the Benefits?
• For new authors, this is a great way to "test the waters" and get feedback from others in a worldwide community of authors and readers.
• Unlike the works that are committed to print, online documents can be edited, rewritten and reposted with ease.
• A story, poem or article does not have to be complete before publishing. Authors may choose to post "teasers" or individual chapters - timelines are not as critical.
• Presentation style is more flexible in digital form. Images, sound, animation, video and interactivity can be used to enhance the written word.
• Copyright is maintained by the author so that materials can still be published in print or as e-books at a later date.