E-Books for Teaching Through the Arts
Time-saving, ready-to-go teaching materials
with Play Scripts and Activities.
Downloadable e-books - no shipping or handling charges
- no waiting to receive items in the mail
- print only what you need for each lesson
Perfect for ESL Students..... Fun for Everyone!
Karen Elliott's easy English versions of the Chinese Tales of the Monkey King retell the antics of the playful monkey while teaching serious life lessons.
Each of the 13 stories is presented in both narrative and play script versions. Comprehension and vocabulary activities accompany each story.
Oral participation becomes fun and less threatening when the simple play scripts are used for classroom skits, puppets ........or...... dressed up for stage presentations.
Do you have students who prefer to express themselves through art?
The sketchbooks are perfect for letting students do just that!
(It is also a great way to check a student's comprehension of vocabulary and storyline.)
Each Story Includes:
- 4 versions of each episode
- numbered prose paragraphs for quick reference
- play script based on the story text
- large sketchbook with text for students to illustrate story events and details
- small sketchbook with text
- question sheets to develop comprehension skills
and sentence structure
- sequence exercises to reinforce comprehension
- tic tac toe games to develop vocabulary skills
- teacher's answer sheets for questions and games
- word lists specific to each story for teacher
reference and student use (pupils may wish to write
the word meaning in their home language)
Not sure of the level of difficulty? ......... View some sample pages.
One e-book in 3 volumes
Click on the link and you will be
taken to our secure ordering page.
The Monkey King
All prices in U.S. dollars
payment available by:
Sketchbooks with narrative
Looking for Easy French Materials for FSL?
Please report any difficulties with the files by clicking on the link to the